TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN COMPETITIONS
- Should participation require sending in material, each participant confirms to be the rightful owner of any and all (intellectual) property rights related to the uploaded or sent material. By sending, each participant shall transfer ownership to Northway Partner AB as well as comprehensive rights to use the material submitted. Northway Partner AB shall assume no responsibility for any sent material, unless Northway Partner AB or one of its employees act deliberately or are culpable of gross negligence.
- The participant shall be responsible for the accuracy of the required information, especially the e-mail address. Northway Partner AB shall assume no liability for incomplete or inaccurate information. In the case of indicating false personal information, disqualification from the competition can take place according to point 5 (2).
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT AND PRIZE NOTIFICATION
- Information on prizes can be taken from respective raffle or competition announcements and notifications. It is not mandatory that the object presented as a prize as part of the competition be identical with the object that is won. In fact, there can be deviations with regard to model, color, among other things. Northway Partner AB shall not be held responsible for such deviations.
- The prize is personal and non-transferable. It shall only be awarded to the winners and can only be claimed for a certain edition by the winner of the relevant competition. The prize cannot be exchanged for other products, services or cash. The prize is indivisible and can only be accepted as such. Northway Partner AB retains the exclusive right to choose the winners.
- Unless indicated otherwise, in the case of several participants and/or several correct final judgments, a determination shall be made based upon the lot.
- The winners will be notified by e-mail. In the case of participation via Facebook, the winners shall be informed of their prize via a personal message through Facebook. If it is necessary to contact the winners by another means, this shall be stated accordingly. If the winner does not contact us within a period of four weeks of having received notification, claim to the prize shall be forfeited and a substitute winner shall be determined according to the same process. The winner has the right to refuse the prize by making a written declaration. It this case, claim to the prize shall also be forfeited and a substitute winner shall be determined.
- By participating in the competition, the participant agrees to publicly announcing his/her name and where he/she lives.
- The end date of the competition is always specified on the specific page of the competition.
EXPULSION FROM THE COMPETITION
- Northway Partner AB shall be entitled to refuse participation without any indication of reasons. Principally, there is no entitlement to participate.
- In particular, this shall apply in the event of non-compliance with the Terms and Conditions, the use of technical means or other manipulative and/or illicit aid. This shall also apply in the case of making numerous applications for the same person to participate and deliberately providing false personal information.
- Furthermore, Northway Partner AB shall reserve the right to exclude, even retroactively, participants whom have already been accepted at any time, as well the right to deny prizes and demand them back.
- Employees of Northway Partner AB and possible cooperation partners involved, as well as those appointed by them shall be excluded from participation.
TERMINATION AND CHANGES
- Until the prize has been handed over, Northway Partner AB shall expressively reserve the right to change the course of the competition and/or modify and the type and scope of the prize as well as replace the prize with something else without any indication of reasons.
- Furthermore, Northway Partner AB reserves the right to end or cancel competitions without any reason or notification. In particular, Northway Partner AB shall make avail of the possibility if, due to technical reasons (e.g. viruses in computer systems, manipulation or error in hardware and/or software) or due to legal reasons, an orderly execution of the competition cannot be ensured. To the extent that such a termination is caused by the behaviour of a participant, Northway Partner AB shall be entitled to demand compensation from this individual for the damages incurred.
- In order to be able to participate in a competition, it is essential to indicate personal information in a complete manner and that this information is free from error. By participating in a competition, the participant expressively gives Northway Partner AB his/her consent to save and process the required information. Furthermore, the participant expressively gives her/his consent to transfer the data for the purpose of conducting the competition.
- The participant may revoke her/his consent to process and save the information at any time and thereby withdraw from participation.
- Upon request, Northway Partner AB shall give each participant information free of charge on all personal data that has been saved by it and shall immediately delete this information upon request free of charge. For this purpose, it is sufficient to send a message via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of the information to be deleted.
- Northway Partner AB shall undertake to adhere to legal regulations concerning GDPR.
- Northway Partner AB shall be released from all obligations upon handing over the prize.
- Northway Partner AB shall not assume any liability for material defects and defects of title of the prizes that have been donated by cooperation partners.
- Northway Partner AB shall only be liable for damages that have been caused by Northway Partner AB or one of its employees with intent, due to gross negligence, or infringement of cardinal obligations. This shall not apply to injuries, death and/or impairments to the health.
Last update: November 5, 2018